Lighthouse #9 offers all you need for a truly memorable HHI vacation. This Premier Property has all the space and amenities needed to maximize your vacation enjoyment. Noteworthy features are:
- 15 steps off the back patio is a private pool for villas 1-9 only. This pool is heated and cooled for 9-10 months of the year.
- 6 minute walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club with beautiful facilities, and Coast, a renown restaurant and club.
- 2 complimentary bikes, beach chairs and a beach wagon
- 2 minute walk to the Plantation Clubhouse-pick up two of the four famous golf courses here in Sea Pines or enjoy a pleasant meal at Frasier’s
- This property has recently had many updates including new furniture, paint and more. This is the only 3 bedroom end unit for added privacy.
- Pet friendly
In addition, villa 9 offers a first floor master with king bed, walk-in shower en suite, large flat screen TV’s in all bedrooms and the living room, and complimentary reliable high speed WIFI. The custom kitchen is fully equipped and easy to cook in. Family and friends can share many memories around the large wooden dining table that is the focal point of the great room. To make your vacation more enjoyable and virtually hassle free we provide all linens, beach chairs, bikes, cooler and much more. Our guest enjoy a complimentary gym pass to a local gym just a few minutes from the property as well as an hour of free clay-court tennis and half price pickleball at a local club in Sea Pines.
Use the free bikes to explore all of the natural beauty that SeaPines has to offer. There are 600 acres of forest preserve here in additional to the world famous white sand beaches of the Lowcountry. Cool off after a day at the beach in the pool that is just steps away, and vacation worry free as your family pet is welcome to join you.
Check in is a breeze as we mail your vehicle pass and door code ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need for a stop at security and insuring a smooth contactless check-in. Just head straight to the villa, park right in front, and hit the sand!
- Guests: 7
- Amenities: Access to Sea Pines Beach Club, Air Conditioning/Heat, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels Provided, Bikes at Unit, Coffee Maker, Community Pool, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Fitness Club Pass, Flat-Screen TV, Free Parking, Hair Dryer, Hi-Speed WiFi, Linens & Towels Provided, Microwave, On Golf Course, Patio Furniture, Pet-Friendly, Pots & Pans, Refrigerator, Satellite-Cable TV, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven, Tennis Courts, Tennis Discounts, Toaster, Washing Machine/Dryer
- View: Privacy Screening
- Bed Type: King Bed, Queen Bed, Queen Bed with Twin Bed
- Categories: Lighthouse Road
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Prices start at: $329 per night
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests allowed: Max guests stated in property listing
Access Pass: One Sea Pines vehicle pass mailed and door code sent ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. If cancelled in less than 30 days from arrival date no refund is guaranteed. A $99 cancellation fee may apply.
07/01-07/07-4th of July
* Reservations require a cleaning charge, resort fee, sales tax and a pet fee when applicable.
To book this property please fill out the form below
All the amenities of home
Renter thought of everything. Bikes, wagon, beach chairs. Really made the trip back and forth from the beach easy. Location was great and right across from the golf course. We really enjoyed taking walks and riding bikes daily. We would go back in a heart beat.
Published Sep 30, 2021
All the luxuries
Beautiful property with all the amenities you could think of including weber gas grill, bikes, beach chairs, wagon, games, books. Pool just a few feet from back yard. Excellent communication with owner. Jessica thanks for the suggestion of Breakthrough Fitness. My son used it every day and loved it.
Ideal location, great pool, and nice villa
This Lighthouse Road villa is ideal: it’s close to the beach, has its own new pool shared with only a few other units, and is appointed well for our family of 3 plus dog! Coordination with the property manager was seamless — and during our stay everything worked great. We appreciated the king bed in the master bedroom on the main level, and our daughter loved spreading out across the two bedrooms upstairs.
Perfect for us and our 2 young adult boys!
Close to golf and 10 min walk to beach. Really cute place! Thank you!