Enjoy a relaxing Sea Pines vacation while staying at this beautifully decorated, two story villa with the most breathtaking rear lagoon view. Take in the view from the spacious screened in porch or simply by gazing out the window from the kitchen table. Just a quick 5 minute walk to our beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches-just use beach access #45 just across N. Sea Pines Drive. The bridge over the lagoon in back ends at a well maintained practice putting green that you can use. 1/2 mile to 600 acre forest preserve with horseback guided tours daily and electric boat echo tours. Bedroom configuration is first floor king suite, and two bedrooms upstairs, one with a queen and the other with two twins.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Access to Sea Pines Beach Club, Air Conditioning/Heat, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels Provided, Bikes at Unit, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Fitness Club Pass, Flat-Screen TV, Free Parking, Hair Dryer, Hi-Speed WiFi, Linens & Towels Provided, Microwave, On Golf Course, Patio Furniture, Pet-Friendly, Pots & Pans, Refrigerator, Satellite-Cable TV, Short Walk to Beach, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven, Tennis Courts, Tennis Discounts, Toaster, Washing Machine/Dryer
- View: Put the descriptive view here.
- Size: 1400ft²
- Bed Type: King Bed, Queen, 2 Twin Beds
- Categories: Other Sea Pines Areas
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests allowed: Max guests stated in property listing
Access Pass: One Sea Pines vehicle pass mailed and door code sent ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. If cancelled in less than 30 days from arrival date no refund is guaranteed. A $99 cancellation fee may apply.
07/01-07/07-4th of July
* All reservations require a cleaning fee, resort fee, sales tax and a pet fee when applicable.
To book this property please fill out the form below
We truly loved our stay here! The 6 of us were extremely comfortable and happy with this condo! We especially loved the screened in room and the backyard area and pond. We were there the same time as 13 other family members who stayed on other places and we chose to take a big family picture with the pond in the back ground! Thank you!
Location, Location, Location!
House pictures and description are accurate. The location of this property is perfect–a 5-6 minute walk to spectacular beach; right along wonderful biking/walking trails. It’s perfectly situated! Bathrooms are small and a bit outdated but completely clean and functional. The townhouse is comfortable and well equipped. We would stay again!