Recently remodeled three bedroom with golf views and a new on site, semi-private pool. Centrally located in Sea Pines, this well-located villa is just a 5 minute walk to the beach. Enjoy great amenities like 3 TVs, WIFI, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, linens and beach chairs. SeaPines Center and Harbour Town are within biking distance. Everything you need for an amazing lowcountry vacation is here!
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Access to Sea Pines Beach Club, Air Conditioning/Heat, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels Provided, Bikes at Unit, Coffee Maker, Community Pool, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Fitness Club Pass, Flat-Screen TV, Free Parking, Hair Dryer, Hi-Speed WiFi, Linens & Towels Provided, Microwave, On Golf Course, Patio Furniture, Pet-Friendly, Pots & Pans, Refrigerator, Satellite-Cable TV, Short Walk to Beach, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven, Tennis Discounts, Toaster, Washing Machine/Dryer
- View: Golf Views and Close to Everything!
- Bed Type: King Bed, Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds in 3rd bedroom
- Categories: Lighthouse Road
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests allowed: Max guests stated in property listing
Access Pass: One Sea Pines vehicle pass mailed and door code sent ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. If cancelled in less than 30 days from arrival date no refund is guaranteed. A $99 cancellation fee may apply.
* The villas have a reservation fee of $179 which includes cleaning and a resort fee which covers 1 vehicle pass and amenities.
Beautiful place, perfect for our family, and close to the beach.
Loved the place. It had everything we needed and the bikes for us to use on site were perfect. We rode them to the beach every morning which was a quick bike ride away. Pool is nice and close and was never busy during our stay.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The villa was just as described: clean, comfortable, great kitchen with everything you need (good cookware, storage containers, plastic wrap, foil, etc), short bike ride to the beach, well maintained bikes and quick response from Jessica when we had concerns. We have never stayed at a pet friendly villa/home because we don’t travel with a pet and were afraid the furniture would have a doggy smell. We rented this villa anyway because of it’s location and kitchen. We were happily surprised to find that there was no evidence that a pet ever stayed here. The furniture was clean and odor free! I recommend staying here to pet owners and non-pet owners alike!