A stunning new remodel has returned to the vacation rental market. Don’t miss the chance to stay in this exquisite property overlooking the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course and centrally located in beautiful Sea Pines. Pet friendly, yet immaculately clean and open, you’ll enjoy the natural light from the pretty sunroom, remodeled kitchen and baths with two walk in showers and expanded sleeping options with a queen and twin in the guest room and a queen sleeper in the sunroom. There are TV’s in all bedrooms and the living room, high speed WIFI, and all just a ten minute walk from the SeaPines Beach Club.
Bedroom 1: King | Bedroom 2: Queen, Queen and twin sleeper sofas
- Guests: 7
- Amenities: Access to Sea Pines Beach Club, Air Conditioning/Heat, Basics, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels Provided, Bikes at Unit, Coffee Maker, Community Pool, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Fitness Club Pass, Flat-Screen TV, Free Parking, Hair Dryer, Hi-Speed WiFi, Kitchen & DIning, Linens & Towels Provided, Microwave, On Golf Course, Outdoor & Activities, Patio Furniture, Pet-Friendly, Pots & Pans, Propane Grill, Refrigerator, Satellite-Cable TV, Short Walk to Beach, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven, Tennis Discounts, Toaster, Washing Machine/Dryer
- View: Golf Views and Close to Everything!
- Size: 1400ft²
- Bed Type: King Master, Queen Plus Twin Guest, and queen sleeper in the sunroom
- Categories: Lighthouse Road
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Access Pass: One Sea Pines vehicle pass mailed and door code sent ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. If cancelled in less than 30 days from arrival date no refund is guaranteed. A $50 cancellation fee may apply.
|04/16-04/21 – Heritage||$379|
|06/15-08/02 – Peak Summer||$339|
|11/26-12/01 – Thanksgiving||$279|
|12/22-01/02 – Winter Holidays||$279|
* Reservations also require a cleaning fee, resort fee, sales tax and a pet fee when applicable.
To book this property please fill out the form below
Our favorite villa
We have just finished making our reservation with Scott and Jessica for our 10th year in their villas.
In those previous 9 years we have tried 4 different villas with this being our favorite.
The view out of the living room and sunroom is fantastic looking at the 10th tee putting green and pond with plenty of sunlight is very uplifting.
The inside of the condo since the remodel a few years ago is perfect.The thought put into the kitchen and dining area to maximize usable space is exceptional.
One of the big pluses is having a bike path across from the villa that is lit up at night enough you can feel comfortable after dark.
Thank you Scott and Jessica for taking care of us during our monthly visits each February.
Be the first to write a new review for this beautiful villa post renovation.