This beautiful 3-4 bedroom home features its own private pool and a quiet little path to a semi-private section of Hilton Head’s famous white sand beach. Enjoy the beautiful outside deck space when relaxing or entertaining. The open floor plan, fully equipped kitchen and tasteful updates make this property ideal for family vacations or travelling with friends. Sleeping arrangements include two king master suites, and a pair of twin beds and a bunk bed in the large 3rd bedroom. There is also a den with a queen sized sleeper sofa in it.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Access to Sea Pines Beach Club, Air Conditioning/Heat, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels Provided, Bikes at Unit, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Fitness Club Pass, Flat-Screen TV, Free Parking, Hair Dryer, Hi-Speed WiFi, Linens & Towels Provided, Microwave, Patio Furniture, Pet-Friendly, Pots & Pans, Private Pool, Propane Grill, Refrigerator, Satellite-Cable TV, Short Walk to Beach, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven, Tennis Discounts, Toaster, Washing Machine/Dryer
- View: Put the descriptive view here.
- Size: 1400ft²
- Bed Type: King Bed, Queen Bed, 2 Twin beds with Twin Bunk Beds
- Categories: Other Sea Pines Areas
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
Prices start at: $249 per night
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests allowed: Max guests stated in property listing
Access Pass: One Sea Pines vehicle pass mailed and door code sent ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. If cancelled in less than 30 days from arrival date no refund is guaranteed. A $99 cancellation fee may apply.
* This home has a reservation fee of $249 which includes cleaning and a resort fee of $99 which covers 2 vehicle passes and amenities.
To book this property please fill out the form below
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
House is very nice. Perfect location. Jessica has been great to work with. Can’t wait to come back.
Charming Home with Easy Beach Access and Great Pool!
Our group of 4 adults and 1 pup had an excellent week vacationing at this cute and spacious home in Sea Pines! When we arrived, it was even better than we anticipated, as the pictures don’t do it justice. Every morning we would start our day with a very easy walk to the beach to watch the beautiful sunrise. In addition to spending days at the beach, we enjoyed swimming in the pool that was well fenced in so our pup could hang out with us! We rode the bikes the house included, as well as rented 2 more, around Sea Pines and to South Beach Marina. The house had everything we needed to enjoy a great week in Hilton Head. Thank you Jessica for providing an easy experience to the vacation rental and for your timely communications!
Relaxing and great location!
The House was so nice! The access to the beach was just a 1 minute walk! And just a short bike ride to Harbor town! the rooms where perfect and we loved having a bathrooms for each bedroom! Thank you so much for the fun stay! We will be back next year!
We had a great stay! The owners thought of everything from extra linens to beach chairs. The close proximity to the beach was so nice, and made our vacation perfect. Would highly recommend staying here!
Loved our stay
We really enjoyed our 9 days in this house. Jessica was very helpful and responded promptly. The house is very comfortable, had everything we needed and was super clean on arrival. The 2 bikes were a great bonus. But the beat part is the location. The house is very close to the beach. The beach area is very quiet (which is great) but only a short walk to the beach club. It is also an easy jog or bike ride to the forest preserve. We will definitely rent again.