This tastefully decorated two bedroom villa is centrally located in SeaPines and just a short walk to the beach! SeaPines Center, South Beach or Harbour Town are all just a short bike ride away. This villa has all the amenities you need including three TVs, washer/dryer, WIFI, fully equipped kitchen and all your beach essentials. Book this dream villa today and get ready for an amazing getaway!
Bedroom 1: 1 King | Bedroom 2: 1 Queen | Bedroom 3: Two twin beds
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Access to Sea Pines Beach Club, Air Conditioning/Heat, Basics, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels Provided, Bikes at Unit, Coffee Maker, Community Pool, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Extras, Fitness Club Pass, Flat-Screen TV, Free Parking, Hair Dryer, Hi-Speed WiFi, Kitchen & DIning, Linens & Towels Provided, Microwave, On Golf Course, Outdoor & Activities, Patio Furniture, Pet-Friendly, Pots & Pans, Refrigerator, Satellite-Cable TV, Short Walk to Beach, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven, Tennis Discounts, Toaster, Washing Machine/Dryer
- View: Centrally located in Sea Pines area - just a short walk to the beach
- Size: 1400ft²
- Bed Type: Bedroom 1: 1 King | Bedroom 2: 1 Queen | Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds
- Categories: Lighthouse Road, Other Sea Pines Areas
- Bedrooms: 2.5
- Bathrooms: 2
Prices start at: $149 per night
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests allowed: Max guests stated in property listing
Access Pass: One Sea Pines vehicle pass mailed and door code sent ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. If cancelled in less than 30 days from arrival date no refund is guaranteed. A $99 cancellation fee may apply.
|Rate Period||Per Night|
* The villas have a reservation fee of $179 which includes cleaning and a resort fee which covers 1 vehicle pass and amenities.
The condo is located in Sea Pines area of Hilton Head… away from commercialization, and less traffic mostly. Could ride bikes to beach, to south beach area and Harbor Town. Will stay here again! Had great weather, which helped make our stay so enjoyable.
Clean & Cozy
This villa was perfect for our family. It was clean, had many useful things inside the home, and allowed our small dog which was the best!
My family enjoyed the villa. Bike riding, golf, beach. A lovely home.
Home well kept. Bright & cheery. Enjoyed the facilities.
Overall great experience at this vacation rental property, clean, well lit, close to everything, pet friendly, with easy walking access to beach and bike riding, would recommend to anyone
Perfect location close to the Sea Pines Beach Club. Easy bike ride to restaurants and Harbour Town. Great floor plan and perfect setup for pets.
What a wonderful place to stay! The location was perfect and so were the accommodations, def recommend!
Excellent all around
Couldn’t have asked for a nicer stay. Super nice property. Beds were very comfortable. Super clean all around. Quiet area. Short 5 minute bike ride to beach or a twelve minute stroll. Kitchen had everything you could want to cook your own meals. Towels were high quality.
New Years Retreat
My family and I spent a week at the villa and found it to be the nicest we have stayed at in Sea Pines. This makes our 5th trip to Hilton Head and we will certainly be back. The villa was exceptionally clean and the process from booking to check in was simple and worry free. We enjoyed our stay!
Sea Pines Christmas
This was our first stay at Sea Pines and loved it. This house is slightly dated like others have written but who cares when it’s clean, bright light from windows, comfortable, one story, and front door parking. The leisure path is right across the street and provides a most enjoyable 5 minutes walk to the beautiful beach. You can walk from sunrise to sunset and see beauty in every form on the many miles of leisure paths. Bicycles are also included. Of our 7 day stay we only left Sea Pines once for shopping. If you want a quiet, comfortable home close to nature this is it!