This tastefully decorated two bedroom villa is centrally located in SeaPines and just a short walk to the beach! SeaPines Center, South Beach or Harbour Town are all just a short bike ride away. This villa has all the amenities you need including three TVs, washer/dryer, WIFI, fully equipped kitchen and all your beach essentials. Book this dream villa today and get ready for an amazing getaway!
Bedroom 1: 1 King | Bedroom 2: 1 Queen and 1 Queen bunk bed with Twin
- Guests: 7
- Amenities: Access to Sea Pines Beach Club, Air Conditioning/Heat, Basics, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels Provided, Bikes at Unit, Coffee Maker, Community Pool, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Extras, Fitness Club Pass, Flat-Screen TV, Free Parking, Hair Dryer, Hi-Speed WiFi, Kitchen & DIning, Linens & Towels Provided, Microwave, On Golf Course, Outdoor & Activities, Patio Furniture, Pet-Friendly, Pots & Pans, Refrigerator, Satellite-Cable TV, Short Walk to Beach, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven, Tennis Discounts, Toaster, Washing Machine/Dryer
- View: Centrally located in Sea Pines area - just a short walk to the beach
- Size: 1400ft²
- Bed Type: King Bed, Queen Bed, Queen Bunk Bed (Queen bottom, Twin top)
- Categories: Lighthouse Road
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Prices start at: $159 per night
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Access Pass: One Sea Pines vehicle pass mailed and door code sent ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Cancellation Policy 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. If cancelled in less than 30 days from arrival date no refund is guaranteed. A $99 cancellation fee may apply.
07/01-07/07-4th of July
* Reservations also require a cleaning fee, resort fee, sales tax and a pet fee when applicable.
To book this property please fill out the form below
Great location and the Villa was just what we were hoping for.
Had a great week at No.1, location was perfect to bike to the beach or to the lighthouse. Enjoyed the pool, parks, and of course the oak trees with all the Spanish moss.
Had friends with us that were there for the first time and they loved the area also.
Made a day trip to Savannah and just enjoyed the week which flew by.
The agents were great to work with also.
We had such an amazing stay this past fall in Lighthouse #1. The kitchen and bathroom remodeling is gorgeous and well done. The location is PERFECT! Plenty of time was spent on the bikes, beach combing with our labradoodle and simply enjoying being outside. The weather was perfect, the food even better, and a great time was had by the whole family. Thank you!
Sea Pines Christmas
This was our first stay at Sea Pines and loved it. This house is slightly dated like others have written but who cares when it’s clean, bright light from windows, comfortable, one story, and front door parking. The leisure path is right across the street and provides a most enjoyable 5 minutes walk to the beautiful beach. You can walk from sunrise to sunset and see beauty in every form on the many miles of leisure paths. Bicycles are also included. Of our 7 day stay we only left Sea Pines once for shopping. If you want a quiet, comfortable home close to nature this is it!